Sam's Cake

This was one of the first cakes I made, and it was extra special because it was for my sister, Sam. :)

About Sam's cake:
  • 4 layer fondant cake
  • I went all out on this cake, since Sam is my sister!
  • It had about a dozen yellow sugar roses (and some bonus forget-me-nots)
  • Ribbons adorned the bottom of each layer
  • Approximate Cost: $350
Sam's review:
     For several years I had known that Jennie would be making my cake.  When the time came, we had so much fun planning.  I told Jennie the flavors I wanted, as well as a rice crispie base and she took it from there.  I especially loved that she incorporated my love of yellow roses onto the cake.  Bonus: I was able to pull off the roses and give them to all the little kids around after we were done smushing cake on each other!

0 comments: